[nfbcs] Learning how to creat an accessible web site.

eden eden420 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 22:28:59 UTC 2015

     There are lots of online classes, but I don't know about
accessibility.  I am taking an online course this semester about the
basics of html and fcreating a website and doing it from a
visually-impaired person's standpoint.  You certainly can use mainstream
tools, but a lot of times they tell you how to do things in very visual
ways.  Cavi is run by visually-impaired instructors, and the course is
$180 if you pay over 3 months, and it's $150 if you pay at once.  i am
not affiliated with the and don't work for them, but it sounds neat, and
i am looking forward to the course. Enrollment this semester is up on
the 1st of the month.  You can write to
caviinfo at ciscovision.org

Eden