[nfbcs] Learning how to creat an accessible web site.

Ahmed Khater aakhater.ios at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:56:19 UTC 2015

I am not quite sure about the type of the web site. But I do want it to be a platform for exchanging audio computer tutorials I
create in Arabic with Arab blind users. I also want it to be dynamic in the sense that I can receive feedback from them. Also, I
need a strong search facility in it.

This is what I am thinking of right now, or at least, my objective for the creation of my personal web site at that stage.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater
Aakhater.ios at gmail.com
It's always hope that gives meaning to life