[nfbcs] help needed setting up outlook on windows 8.1 for a Pop3 account

Misty Williams misty.williams at tampalighthouse.org
Thu Jul 16 17:34:23 UTC 2015

Try taking the outgoing server setting out (or changing them) and then
re-entering. It sounds silly, but I was working on an email client set-up
for a lady- all of the settings were correct and it had been previously
working. I tried a different outgoing server address, then changed it back
to EXACTLY what it was before, and it "magically" started sending emails.