[nfbcs] Looking for a textbook on network security

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jul 17 20:22:51 UTC 2015

Also, Please have the University verify the accessibility of the
downloaded ebook by doing their own testing on it before you take that
course.  Just because a book is audio don't necessarily guarrantee it is
accessible.  Hopefully the professor teaching the course can check the
technical parts over and verify what was recorded is also useable.  If
the readers were not networking professionals probabilities are high the
technical parts although accessible in the audio book will not be
useable due to incorrect reading style and missing content.