[nfbcs] accessible design software

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:27:11 UTC 2015

Marvin,

There's also SVG Draw by Prof. Baldwin:
http://cnx.org/contents/0803a1bf-9c6d-435a-a5f1-e21b1dbd978c@5/If-You-Can-Imagine-It,-You-Can

If none of the suggested drawing tools work for you, you can always
say, "I'm BLIND; I can't do pictures." How would anyone argue with
that?

I took a software design class last semester which was full of UML and
other diagrams. What mostly worked for me was to insist that I
couldn't draw, and that these concepts could be represented as code. I
might be able to dig up an example if you're interested. If you learn
best about the structure of programs by reading code, you might
consider this approach.

Amanda