[nfbcs] accessible design software

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jul 28 15:34:17 UTC 2015

Hey Amanda and Everyone,

I'd like to point out that it can be extremely valuable to know what those diagrams actually look like, rather than how they translate into psuedo-code.

the primary reason that UML exists is to communicate in a consistant, easy to read, manner the basic architecture of a system or large piece of code.

This means that you may well be expected to generate or consume these diagrams, possibly with the assistance of a reader, in your employed future.  It's probably not realistic to insist that your entire team communicate in psuedo-code rather than using UML.

Take Care,

Jim