[nfbcs] raspberry pi2

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Wed Jun 10 21:05:04 UTC 2015

I use Rasp PI's for development and I also have a PI with a bluetooth and WiFi dongle. This allows me to use this device as a stand alone portable computer in my pocket. I am only running linux since I am much more powerful with a bash terminal than I could ever be on a windows.

I would say running Windows on a PI is not your best bet. The RAM is increased and you could probably get a version of Windows up and running on the PI but once you allocate the memory for Windows, JAWS, then whatever other program you are planning to run you are going to over heat that micro very quickly if it even runs at all. If there is any way you can use Linux that is your best bet then the PI is going to be amazing for you.

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering
QwikEyes CEO