[nfbcs] Citrix

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:48:09 UTC 2015

The way I understand it, all the servers in the Cytrix chain have to
be running JAWS in order for the app to work, and JAWS has to be on
your computer too.
It has to be on all the servers though since speech would be coming
remotely from there and your JAWS copy on your PC would only be acting
as a client machine for JAWS.

Jorge