[nfbcs] Citrix

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 11 07:14:44 UTC 2015

citrix is an inaccessible form of linux that runs on top of windows.
The last time I had any exposure to citrix jaws couldn't do anything
inside it or with it.  The only way you might get access would be if
those links were put on a web page a windows browser could access but
even then if the applications themselves were citrix applications it
would be pointless to attempt windows access to them.