[nfbcs] Live Meeting, Adobe Connect, Webex

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu May 7 16:37:08 UTC 2015

	hello.  Webex, the application, might not be accessible, but most
Webex presentations I've attended can be attended by phone.  That leaves
out the video component of the presentation, but you can hear everything
that's being said.  If it's possible to get the class materials "out of
band", outside of Webex, then it might be a workable solution.

-Brian