[nfbcs] Window-Eyes and Citrix

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 8 12:10:46 UTC 2015

I wrote to Window-Eyes support, describing the problem I'm having with
Citrix and Jaws and asking how they'd handle it, but they haven't gotten
back to me.
If W-E doesn't use authorization keys, would work have to buy a copy for
each server?  That would get expensive fast.
Jaws alleges that it passes along the authorization key, but it seems to be
passed only once. Unless the server owner has made some mistake in the Jaws
installation.  FS seems to be getting tired of dealing with our phone calls.
Tracy