[nfbcs] Screen Reader consultant

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 8 17:21:25 UTC 2015

I'm starting to think it would be good to hire a consultant to help with
Citrix accessibility, as well as the accessibility of the applications on
the Citrix servers, if I ever get there.

What is the best way to find a consultant who is expert in multiple screen
readers, and in networks?  I haven't been hooked up with blind services for
a long time, and would rather not get re-connected if I can help it.

I work in Manhattan, so I'm looking for someone in NYC or north Jersey.

Tracy