[nfbcs] JAWS with Firebug and Firefox

Kristijan Stefanovski rajcanjirobert at gmail.com
Thu May 14 07:59:23 UTC 2015

Hello Nicole.
Jaws must automatically go to the text which was scanned.
Which version of jaws are using?
I found a good way of selecting your search engine in firefox.
Go with your tab key to this box where it says, search using google,
combo box, in the address bar.
Press down arrow.
Then, press tab, and you will hear, search using, search engine, button.
This first search engine will be mostly ask.com or bing.
Then, with tab key, go to the search engine with which you want to
search, and press space or enter on the button of particular search
engine.
If you encounter any problems, email me at:
rajcanjirobert at gmail.com
Regards,
Christian