[nfbcs] interactive flame graphs using SVG

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon May 18 19:59:58 UTC 2015

I assume you know that SVG is an XML-based vector graphics description format. So there is numeric data being generated before these graphs are plotted. It will probably be a very complicated and excruciating process, but you may find a way. If you can get at the XML data, XSLT may be your friend.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.