[nfbcs] interactive flame graphs using SVG

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon May 18 20:45:19 UTC 2015

Ty,

On BlindMath there was a person who had an interface to create SVG graphs from an accessible user interface.  I
realize that this is not what you need to do, that you need to access some that were already drawn, but I suspect
that others on that list may have experimented with this.  It would be worth checking on BlindMath.  You can
subscribe, if you are not already on that list, at

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson