[nfbcs] any experience with JAWES and open office

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Fri May 29 01:55:21 UTC 2015

Another free office suite is Libra Office.  I haven't tried it.  I have
heard that it is pretty accessible and works quite well with NVDA.  If you
are wanting to use it with Window Eyes or JAWS you might need the Java
Access Bridge.  I think you do for OpenOffice.  I don't have much experience
with either of them.

Nancy Coffman