[nfbcs] Terminal Shell:

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Sat Oct 3 00:45:55 UTC 2015

All:

Does anyone know of a terminal program that can login into Linux using ssh
and display all information, or at least new information, and have it read
to me while using a windows system to run the terminal program.

If more information is needed, I am running Windows 10 and trying to login
into a Kali Linux system. While I know that Kali has its own speech, JAWS
sounds better and is more user friendly. They are both on the same network.
I currently have Putty. It seems like more trouble that it may be worth to
use that. I would almost assume use Orca.

Does anyone have an alternative to Putty?