[nfbcs] Is The Greyhound Site Accessible

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Tue Oct 27 22:38:06 UTC 2015

Folks,

Robert Spangler showed me the following trick.  By using the
https://www.greyhound.com site, and by using the left mouse emulator button
in JAWS on the search schedules button/link, I was able to purchase a
ticket.  JAWS does not identify The "search schedules" object as a normal
button or lin; however, by using the left mouse emulator button, and
sometimes the enter key, I was able to activate it.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher at swbell.net