[nfbcs] pod casts

ed meskys edmeskys at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:02:21 UTC 2016

I was very excited by the latest Presidential Release from the NFB, which said that the organization would better communicate with members with pod casts and other new formats. I have never learned how to receive and hear pod casts. Where can I do so? Can I speed them up on reading, like a talking book on an NLS player, or a Word document with JAWS?

Can I receive them on a windows machine, or do I need a special pod machine? Could a computer put it onto a thumb drive which I could play on on the NLS player or on my Victor Stratus?

The presidential announcement prompted me to finally act, but I had been thinking about wanting to get pods from National Public ‘'Radio, the BBC, the Planetary Society, etc..