[nfbcs] The Mac Beckens

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Jan 18 03:34:55 UTC 2016

I don't have a strong side to take in this argument, but I will point out that the convenience cost point is it really valid. You can buy windows machines rescreen with screen readers preinstalled from third-party resellers.

On the other hand, I feel there's a lot of value  in being able to walk up to any Macintosh, or pick up anybody's iPhone, and know that I can independently turn on and use a full-featured screen reader.

Jim

Written While on the Move

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/jheim%40math.wisc.