[nfbcs] The Mac Beckens

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:27:02 UTC 2016

That's a good point. When the poster said they didn't think that has
happened yet, I wasn't sure what they meant, so in case they were saying
that there isn't malware for the Mac, I thought I'd grab an article that
talked about the malware for the Mac that is out there the. I figured
any article talking about security issues with a particular platform
would get some criticism, so I just grabbed one quickly just to point
out that malware for the Mac does certainly exist today.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail