[nfbcs] Computer science major college question

Robert Guyette rags215 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 01:33:46 UTC 2016

Yes you have to take calculus bedside you will use it in computer science classes.  The more the math the better.  I did  not rely on the disabled students services.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 6:27 PM -0700, "Taylor Arndt via nfbcs" <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi, so I am doing some research for colleges. I know that I want to major in computer science but I have few questions
One. Do you have to take calculus in college?
If so why is this?
Two. Did the disability services at your college help you in anyway for your computer science major?
Three. Did you have to take a foreign language class in order to graduate?
Thanks, and I'd appreciate any input

Sent from my iPhone