[nfbcs] Computer science major college question

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Tue Jul 5 17:14:51 UTC 2016

one of the greatest benefits of the degree is what you have access to as a
student. The most important being internships. Every person I knew in my CS
degree from Arizona State that did an internship had a job waiting for them
upon graduation including me. Many of these are available for CS and IT
majors.