[nfbcs] Question about learning Java

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 15:03:11 UTC 2016

My first question would be where are you in your education? If you want to get a job I believe you should learn java. I just retired from the US department of agriculture and I use java with Eclipse. Java is a wonderful language. I did no COBOL and this was a huge change for me. You would need to probably use whatever IDE your employer uses. Everyone in my shop used eclipse and that worked very well. My name is Susie Stanzel and I just retired after 43 years in this computer industry. I was the treas ureri of the nfb in computer science for 40 years. This list is a great resource. Susie Stanzel

Sent from my iPhone