[nfbcs] Searching a library

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Wed Jul 20 17:16:57 UTC 2016

Don't overlook the wonderful Windows tools from Gnu Win32. I use Wget, Sed and grep all the time. The tools work on all versions of Windows, come with Windows installers, and the usual documentation formatted as HTML.
	http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/

In my opinion much easier than setting up Sigwin just to get grep. Linux is my hobby but I earn my livelihood in Windows and couldn't function without gnuWin32!