[nfbcs] Searching a library

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:27:03 UTC 2016

If you have a 64-bit version of Windows 10 on your computer, you will
be getting an update in August that will allow you to run Linux
command-line tools from within Windows.  Of course, if you don't have
Windows 10, the Gnu Win32 tools that Debra mentioned will allow you to
run most of the same tools.  This helped me for learning PHP because I
can test a PHP script on Windows to see what it does.