[nfbcs] Help for older students

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:39:06 UTC 2016

I agree that the focus at learning Ally has shifted. Newsletters tend to be about people with learning disabilities, and blindness appears to be totally overlooked. You are correct that a learning disabled person probably has a book, or is using a device that also shows the charts and diagrams being described. Please give them the feedback they need to provide a good service to their blind users. They still use volunteers, and the quality has dropped. The price has not.

Sent from my iPhone