[nfbcs] Fake Cover Letters Expose Discrimination Against Disabled

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Mar 13 00:22:54 UTC 2016

In past someone could apply for a loan from a bank or credit union
where they had an account.  Before 2008 they'd have got the loan
lots easier than today.  Online operations exist for lending money
though and these may either be part of banks at some remote level or
completely separate from the banking system  In all cases you best
be fully aware of all provisions of that loan before you accept it.