[nfbcs] Fake Cover Letters Expose Discrimination AgainstDisabled

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:49:05 UTC 2016

Yes, the company I worked for at the time required this documentation
for women and minorities. The disabled were not included. My
understanding was that this went back to statistics being tracked by the
Federal government in employment practices, which did not include the
disabled. When I worked at that company, I lobbied that if the company
wanted to take the next step in discrimination against the blind that
they would add the disabled to that practice regardless of what the
Federal government tracked. I was just one voice in a large company
though, and other disabled employees had other answers for this issue.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail