[nfbcs] Power Point

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:06:50 UTC 2016

Hello, for my job, I need to compile a report by using Power Point.  My
supervisor is open to using a new format but I think that, in order to be
successful in our modern workplace, it would benefit me to learn Power
Point.  Admitedly, I've always tried to avoid it but, as I understand, it is
usable by blind people.

May I ask that someone email me off-list perhaps, as I'm not sure that this
is on topic, with suggestions on how to learn Power Point?  I'm pretty
skilled at self-learning, so I imagine that I'll pick it up quickly but
visual tools intimidate me.  Would it be better to use JAWS instead of NVDA?
Any other tips and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert