[nfbcs] Power Point

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Wed Mar 16 20:44:31 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am more familiar with JAWS than NVDA.

If you go to JAWS help, popular applications, Microsoft, there is a section
on how to use PowerPoint.  A basic PowerPoint slide show is pretty easy to
create.  To read a presentation, open PowerPoint, hit alt, arrow to slide
show, arrow down to the "start at the first slide" option, hit enter.  From
then on, his spacebar to advance, and backspace to go backwards.  There are
options for reading the notes frame of each slide.

Good luck.

, and

Regards
Louis Maher