[nfbcs] For Podcast Host Fans

Ella Yu ellaxyu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:00:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I received this message and thought it would be of interest to
podcast host fans.

Subject: [Blindtlk] Promoting a new website
Hi everyone,
My name is Hunter, and I am new to the list.  I am here to let
you all
know about a website I created, called the hdp podcast network.
This
website will feature all types of podcasts, from music, to
technology,
to pretty much anything.  We have an announcements mailing list,
where
you can keep up to date on when new shows are published, and
receiving
website updates.  We are looking for people who wish to host
there own
podcast on the network.  If you are interested, or know someone
who
might be, please visit our website, located at
http://hdpn.gbj4.us,
and see what we have to offer.  If you have any questions, you
can
contact me
through the website.  Thanks for reading this message, and I hope
see you on the site real soon!

Sincerely,
Hunter Parker