[nfbcs] "click this message ..."

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:54:59 UTC 2016

Do a left mouse click after you hear the message and the dialogue will
come up. I think the left mouse click in JAWS is JAWS-key+8. You don't
have a lot of time to do this, but you can actually extend this time in
the Windows 7 settings. I think it's in the accessibility section, but
it's been years since I changed this.

On 27/03/16 09:40, Tracy Carcione via nfbcs wrote:
> I am running Windows 7 and Jaws 16.  Sometimes, a message pops up like "USB
> device not recognized; for help troubleshooting this problem, click this
> message".  This is just an example; there are a variety of these help
> messages.  Sometimes, I would like to click the message and get the promised
> help, but it just pops up and disappears, and I don't find anywhere to
> click.  Does anyone know how to click on these Windows help messages?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tracy

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail