[nfbcs] Trivia game help

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Apr 18 16:33:54 UTC 2017

I agree with everything Tyler said.  I was in the middle of writing
something similar when I saw his email.

The other thing I'll point out is that your if statement is...

         if(AnswerEntered=="CorrectAnswer")

So, it's checking your input against the literal string "CorrectAnswer", which I assume is not what you want.

Hope this helps,

Jim