[nfbcs] New member seeking career info

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Mon Dec 4 23:31:44 UTC 2017

Hi Maria

I got your message. I was on a call so I could not take your call but will
call you this week.

I am here in San Antonio working in Java at USAA. In January or February, I
will be moving to their Phoenix office and transitioning into JavaScript,
React, Redux, Rest services so lots of learning!

Suzanne