[nfbcs] New member seeking career info

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Tue Dec 5 18:24:26 UTC 2017

Maria,

I am, or was, an old .net developer. I have forgotten much of what I did know since I have been programming in COBOL. I would like to have a meaningful conversation with you concerning such things as screen placement, most valuable tools in the business world today and approaches best suited to meet the business needs of today. My contact information is below. Please write me privately so we can continue this conversation. Thanks.

Charles E. Black, M.S.
www.charleseblack.net
charleseblack at att.net
(803)463-0040