[nfbcs] jaws so sensitive is BS!

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Dec 29 23:11:48 UTC 2017

Small clarification. The current version of Jaws is Jaws 2018. The previous version was Jaws 18. It can be confusing, but I have a theory for why they opted to do this. If you do a search for Jaws 19, you will get plenty of results, but none related to the application under discussion. So, my theory, which is based on absolutely no evidence, and probably isn't true, is that it was done, at least in part, due to SEO and discoverability. Thanks Back to the Future II.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device