[nfbcs] Research

David Tseng davidct1209 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:59:07 UTC 2017

This is an excuse though. Linux access is perfectly good if you spend
the time to learn it.

Uploading java files for compilation and then downloading to your
Windows box is so lame and I say that only because I've been there and
done that. It's like if you were learning to play the guitar but
rather than fretting the instrument yourself, you used a piano that
when pressed converted your presses to positions on the guitar and
made guitar like noises. Yes, in the end you get the *same* notes, but
the actual learning is somewhat lacking. What percentage of the course
do you change before it's no longer considered an accomedation but a
different class entirely?