[nfbcs] Research

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:27:36 UTC 2017

No one said Linux wasn't a viable option. We are saying that we never have
time to learn it if not mandatory for courses or work. People in my courses
use Windows, MAC, or *nix systems. The common trend is that they have no
time to learn the other Os. This is from sighted/non disabled people. Thus,
you can imagine disabled students who have extra work to do to keep up or
take longer to get things done.