[nfbcs] Research

Walker, Michael E michael.e.walker3 at boeing.com
Thu Feb 23 20:32:13 UTC 2017

Yes, what I was trying to convey is that I spent the time during my courses learning it as I could, but sometimes had to realize that deadlines on programming assignments had a higher priority, so I learned to realize that as long as I could apply the same skill to Linux in the future, it would not hurt if I used Windows. I was not meaning to use Windows as an excuse or copout. A deadline is a deadline, and there are consequences for not meeting it.