[nfbcs] Research

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Feb 27 22:35:19 UTC 2017

The point is that you should have programming experience as a software
developer. So yes, I have programming experience, it's what I've made
money doing as an actual job. Therefore I was able to contribute to open
source projects. There's also the concept of getting a degree in a
specific field that should make you compitant enough to contribute to
open source projects. I didn't need to spend 5 years getting up to speed
before I submitted code to FreeBSD.On 2/27/2017 5:24 PM, John Heim via