[nfbcs] Database diagrams

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 24 21:54:09 UTC 2017

Hi Andy,

I used GSK when I needed to create database ER diagrams:
https://research.csc.ncsu.edu/accessibility/GSK/index.html

It is an accessible graph sketching program that a friend of mine at North Carolina State University created. It allows you to draw node-line diagrams. You can pick circles or squares for the nodes and make lines directed or undirected. You can even explore the graph after creating it using a screen reader.

Hope that helps,

Kevin