[nfbcs] Database diagrams

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 24 22:04:46 UTC 2017

On the destination worksheet hide or show columns to restrict or show
the scope of the connected relationship.
Multiple classes of users (those with different privileges) would have
to have their own copy of the original data base model made and adjusted
accordingly.
None of this will work if a data base model is unacceptable though.