[nfbcs] How to increase fone size in Internet Explorer?

Don Winiecki dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
Fri Jul 7 22:04:25 UTC 2017

In browsers generally, temporary text scaling can be accomplished with keyboard commands. Each of these can be repeated for more or less magnification.

ctrl-+ (control-plus) will increase text size

ctrl-- (control-minus) will decrease text size

ctrl-0 (control-zero) returns to default size.

This may not be what you're looking for, but perhaps will be useful regardless.

_don