[nfbcs] How to increase fone size in Internet Explorer?

Tony Malykh anton.malykh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 21:36:03 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

The other day I asked someone sighted to help me click a few buttons
on a website, and they told me that the font size in Internet Explorer
is incredibly small, so that it is impossible to read anything. This
is not a problem of any particular web site, but rather it seems to be
a setting that I might have accidentally set, because the font is tiny
on all the web sites in IE.

I don't use any zooming programs; I have been using IE + Jaws for al
long time without any problems and not suspecting that the font size
is tiny. I currently open web sites for sighted people in Firefox as a
workaround, but I still would like to figure out a solution for IE.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Tony