[nfbcs] Programming for Youth

Taksan taksantong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 14:11:50 UTC 2017

Hello Nimer, I got some ideas for you:

1.- Subscribe to this list, it is about programming and with lots of blind
programmers  that can give you ideas:
program-l     <program-l at freelists.org>

2.- Check this link:

https://www.parhamdoustdar.com/2016/04/03/tools-of-blind-programmer/

3.- There are some programming languages/frameworks to create games that I
know blind people use, creating games is a fun way to learn programming,
here are two examples:

https://quorumlanguage.com/
http://www.blastbay.com/bgt.php

My own humble opinion is... try find a balance between something fun and
productive.

have fun and good luck!