[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] physically interactive augmentation project

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Jul 31 13:55:26 UTC 2017

Another interesting project from Yuma Decaux and company.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.