[nfbcs] Introducing myself to the list:

amal nourelhuda a.nourelhuda at me.com
Mon Jul 31 20:33:36 UTC 2017

Hi everyone.

My name is Amal Nourelhuda:

Now I am student at CORE program at BISM:
Blind industries and services of Maryland.

I came from Sudan,

Hoping for a better life,

I’m a singer,

Studied music, specialized in vocal, and vocal training,

As well as I studied:

Pure economics,
Psychology,

Interpretation,
Nuro linguistic programing,

And a bit familiar with apple computer.

Writing to you to get acquainted with the computer sciences,
As I am so interested into working in the field.

Any peace of information will be so valuable to me,

I didn’t realize till I came here,
Found that the IT employees are blinds.

It opened a new horizon for me, so wonderful that I set to get more informations so as to decide which branch of it I may take as a career.

I got even more excited and inspired after I talked to Mr Bryan: the president of the division,
Whom I made an interview in last convention.

If you will help me with that,
Will appreciate it greatly.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,