[nfbcs] windows 10, URLs entered in the start menu always come up in Edge, not the default browser

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 05:03:27 UTC 2017

Hello Jim et al:

Yes, that is correct. Edge still is invoked if something in a Start Menu search goes to the Web.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

On May 23, 2017, at 8:17 PM, Jim Barbour via nfbcs <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Thanks Curtis.  This laptop belong to my employer, so I'll let them
upgrade it when they're ready.

I take it that the URL problem is not fixed in the latest update, correct?

Thanks,

Jim