[nfbcs] Can someone please help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Nov 9 23:04:21 UTC 2017

Howdy,

I'd appreciate it if you didn't cross post like this.  It makes it harder to reply if you're not on both lists.

In the compareBalances function, pAccount needs to be a float **,
because you're going to assign a value to a pointer and have it seen
outside the function.  So, change float * pAccount to float ** pAccount
and change the pAccount = ... statements to be *pAccount = ...

Hope this helps,

Jim